PP Corrugated Plastic Sheets As The New Material Widely Used In Many Industry.They are economical yet durable. PP Corrugated Plastic Sheets Are Waterproof, High Strength ,Good Toughness,High compressive strength, Printable, And Easy To Work With. The Color Is Rich And Thickness Are Flexible Optional. Such As Packaging Boxes , Packaging Containers, Logistics Turnover Boxes. Products Storage boxes etc.
Parameters of corrugated polypropylene sheets:
|Name||PP corrugated sheet/coroplast sheets/correx sheet|
|Width (mm)||≤2600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 10mm 12mm|
|Weight(g/sqm)||250GSM—3000GSM according to customized|
|Corona Treatment ( Dyne 60+)|
|Anti-Static ESD (10^6~10^9)|
|Colors||Blue, Blank, grey, black, Customizable|
|Application||Correx floor protection, coroplast signs, tree guards, layer pads, delta traps, packaging box, divider sheets, protection sheets,etc|
1. Product packaging: The eco-friendly waterproof durable polypropylene corrugated sheet is ideal for packaging products. No expensive mold costs, more durable than cardboard.
2. Luggage and bags industry: Use for divider, Partition
3. Bottles industry: Plastic corrugated layer pads place between layers of product for protection and to disburse weight. Mainly used in transportation and storeage for various bottles and cans.
4. In buildings: Such like the floor protection, Sub-grade, roofing sun-rooms. Greenhouse, temporary walls, other protective covers, etc.
5. Advertising signs:Corrugated plastic sheets billboard is a very popular advertising signboard for market leaders, such as children’s drawings, street advertisements, yard signs, road signs, birthday parties, election cards, restaurant menus, photo frame backboards, display stands, etc.
6. Agriculture: The fluteboard can be made into a variety of tree guards, which greatly improves the survival rate of seedlings.
7. Express industry: Customize boxes of different shapes according to the needs of different customers to facilitate transportation, handling, and prevent product damage during transportation.