White coroplast signs :
White coroplast sign is an extruded coroplast sheet(also called pp hollow board) with hollow structure, the raw material is environmentally friendly polypropylene, and the white coroplast sign has the characteristics of lightweight, non-toxic, corrosion resistance, non-polluting, waterproof, shockproof, anti-aging, etc.
When white coroplast sheets are used for signboards if customers have high requirements, the white coroplast sheets need to be corona treated. Corona treatment is a kind of electric shock treatment, which makes the surface of the pp hollow boards have stronger adhesion. The principle is to use high frequency and high voltage to discharge corona on the surface of the plate to be processed (high-frequency AC voltage is as high as 5000-15000V/㎡)
The thickness of the pp hollow board can be 2-12mm, but the plastic hollow board used for the advertising board is usually 4mm-6mm, the most used is 4mm, and the weight of the 4mm coroplast sign board is 600g-1200g
Features of coroplast signs：
● Anti-UV ：Virgin material and UV material mixed
● Corona Treatment : Corona treated grades for ink adhesion
● Excellent surface for paints and inks easily
● Waterproof,moisture resistance, UV Protection excellent weather ability
● Size(Customized) ● 12"x18" | 12"x24" | 18"x24" | 24"x24" | 24"x36" | 24"x48" | 36"x48" | 8'×4' 48"x96" (1220×2440mm) ● Thickness 4mm , or customized
● Density ： customized
● Printed Sides: Single or double sided
Our professional team will always try our utmost to provide each of our customers with the most cost-effective products and first-class after-sales service.
If you need Durable 4mm White Coroplast Signs or custom coroplast products, welcome to contact us now.