Fire rated correx sheet is also called fire rated coroplast, fire retardant correx, fire rated corflute, fireproof corrugated plastic sheet, etc. It is a plastic hollow board with flame-retardant effect by adding flame retardant particles to polypropylene raw material through extrusion molding. Usually, fire rated correx sheet is divided into three grades, V2, V1 , V0. The flame retardant correx board can automatically extinguish after leaving the fire source and will not become a fire-inducing material.
Fire Rated Coroplast Shee is a fluted polypropylene sheet suitable for for multi surface impact protection which conforms to flame retardancy certification LPS 1207. The sheet is most commonly used on floors and objects' surfaces, but can also be used for other applications such as doors, windows and walls.
Boxes made of fireproof boards are also very popular and can transport and store a variety of products that require fireproofing.
Fire retardant correx sheet features:
1. Corrosion-resistant, moisture-proof, waterproof, salt-alkali resistant.
2. The material of the fire rated coroplast is light, tensile and high compressive strength.
3. The flame retardant corflute has stable chemical properties, is non-toxic, tasteless and environmentally friendly.
4. Correx plastic sheets can add different color masterbatches to the raw materials to produce various colors’ sheets.
5. The processability of the pp hollow board is very strong, it can be made into other products, and the secondary processing is extremely simple.
6. Correx fire retardant sheets are printable.