What is PP Hollow Sheet?
The pp hollow sheet refers to coroplast/correx/corflute board, it is an extruded plastic sheet with hollow structure, which is made of non-toxic polypropylene material, widely used in packaging, sign printing, protection and a range of other applications. Our regular colors are white, black, blue, gray. We also can customize colors, sizes, sheet thickness and function according to customer's needs.
The size 4X8 is the most popular, which is our standard size(1220mm x 2440 mm), we also offer a die-cutting service, or customers can cut the sheets by themselves.
pp hollow sheet/corrugated plastic panel/coroplast sheet/correx sheet
|Color||Regular colors: White/Blank, Blue, Black, Gray|
|Regular Specification||8'×4' ,18"×24",18"×28" ,12"×24"|
1. Environmentally friendly.
2. Stronger and more durable than corrugated fiberboard.
3. Lightweight and durable.
4. Excellent formability
5. Easy printing
6. Stable chemical function
|Types||1. Ordinary sheets|
2. Corona treatment
5. Flame Retardant
Features of polypropylene hollow sheets
1. Environmentally friendly, harmless, non-toxic, recyclable
2. Lightweight and durable.
3. Correx boards have stable chemical function.
4. Excellent formability, easy to process
5. The plastic hollow board has the effect of heat insulation and sound insulation. 6. High reusable performance.
7. High load-bearing strength and tear resistance. 8. Easy to keep clean
9. Easy to print
Corrugated plastic manufacturer&supplier